Screw Extractor Kit
Irwin Industrial Tools 11119 Metal Index Spiral Flute Screw Extractors with Left Hand Cobalt Drill Bits Set, 10-Piece
Moody Tools 58-0670 6-Piece Slot/Phil/Screw Extractor Combo Reversible Driver Set
Alden 8430P Pro Grabit Broken Bolt and Damaged Screw Extractor 3 Piece Kit
- Extractor size and recommended drill bit size are etched on each tool.
- Spiral flutes are designed to embed themselves deeper into the metal as you turn the tool, so as the fastener...
- Designed to remove broken studs, bolts, socket screws and fittings
- Vinyl storage pouch protects tools from the elements and keeps them organized
- Tool set includes an assortment of miniature screwdrivers and screw extractors to repair small components and remove...
- All tool blades are double-ended and reversible, offering a different style or size at each end
- Self centering drill tip; no walking or wandering. No grinding, center punching required.
- Made from M2 HSS. Highest quality steel used and made in the USA.
- Two-step drill bit and extractor in one tool. Multiple tools not required.
This kit works very well. Extracting broken fasteners does take some patience and skill. Sometimes just using an automatic center punch will remove it by punching it close to the edge angling to unscrew it with every click. If you have to drill...
Left Handed Cobalt Drill Set
I bought this item after reading several chat room discussions about removing exhaust manifold studs that have broken off in the cylinder head. I'm not sure if it was the fact that the bits were left handed (have to run the drill in reverse) or...
Left Handed Drill Bit
I bought this set to try and extract a rust frozen screw holding my brake rotors on. The idea was to drill in the same direction the screw would need to turn in order to loosen out. Unfortunately I ended up just drilling the screw out and retapping...
A new solution to an old problem
In order to judge a product of this type, finding out that it works (for me) isn't good enough. Finding out that it works when other extractors fail is what makes the difference. I've used a variety of other extractors over the years, and by...
Grabit works, but...
I used the Pro Grabit to remove 2 1/2" screws that have secured my deck for 20 years and have been intractable for many years. It worked well for a several screws, but then the extractors broke. Reading the warnings in the detailed instructions, I...
Not for heavy duty screws or bolts...
This set is great for removing small sheet metal and wood screws that have stripped out/corroded over time. I bought this set some time ago and it sat in my tool box unused for about 3 months until I had some automotive trim that needed to be...
- EAN: 0042526111198
- MPN: HN11119
- SKU: IRWIN-11119
- UPC: 042526111198
- EAN: 0018018806705
- MPN: 58-0670
- UPC: 018018806705
- EAN: 0727708084308
- MPN: 8430P
- SKU: 46-PROGRAB-24
- UPC: 727708084308
Screw extractor | easyout | on the fritz bolt removal
Screw extractors are day in and day out called easyouts, these can be used to remove a broken bolt or a broken stud from a tapped hole. Here we evince how to use the...
how do you expunge a stripped screw without a screw extractor kit ?
Q: i was removing my drawer handles and i realized all of my drawer handles were lock stripped . i don't have an extractor kit and can't waste money getting one . it's like a square hole in the screw .
A: school it out and re tap the tread